You’ll experience how Hx Virtual Assistants...
- Define the “digital front door”
- Understand why the digital front door matters to health insurance providers
- Understand how to use this model to increase consumer retention and satisfaction, generate revenue, reduce operational/medical spending, and improve clinical outcomes
- Outline which tools and resources a comprehensive platform should include, so members look to health insurance providers as trusted resources
- Share how the digital front door simplifies administrative processes for health care providers and improves provider-member relations
- Outline which communication channels a comprehensive engagement platform should include
About the Presenters
Chief Experience Officer
With more than 20 years in healthcare technology, Leah came to Healthx from Burgess Group, where she served as Senior Vice President of Customer Experience and spearheaded the client experience organizational strategy & management with specific oversight of implementations, project management, support services, digital marketing, and contract management.
Prior to Burgess, Leah held the Vice President, Customer Experience position at Symphony Performance Health Analytics; served as Executive Vice-President and Managing Director at Legacy Data Access; and held customer service and product management positions at a host of organizations that include QuadraMed, DST Healthcare Solutions, CareMedic Systems, Medassets and Per-Se Technologies.
Regional Vice President of Sales
For nearly 20 years, John has helped health care companies improve their competitiveness through the effective use of technology. He has worked with clients to address key business transformation initiatives for benefits/claims administration, member engagement, revenue optimization, care management and application optimization.
With Healthx, John leads the sales team responsible for the Western half of the US. In this capacity, he works with health plan companies and TPA’s to optimize their customer engagement strategies. As part of the Hewlett-Packard Health and Life Sciences organization, he led a team of Client Executives supporting payers across the US. John has also spent time with Cotiviti Healthcare and QCSI where he contributed to the significant growth achieved prior to the company being acquired by the TriZetto Group (now Cognizant).