AHIP’s annual Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum is just a few weeks away and we are planning our trip to Nashville, Music City. Check out our quick list of the must see, must dos that we are most excited about.
1. Engagement Tech Talk with Healthx and mPulse Mobile
- When & Where: Wednesday, December 12, 4:15 – 5:00 in Room 102
Kim Cormier, Director of Solutions Marketing, Healthx, and Paige Mantel, Chief Marketing Officer, mPulse Mobile will be sharing insights about how mobile solutions drive interaction. If you’re curious about member engagement orchestration we definitely recommend joining the conversation.
2. Drinks with Healthx and mPulse Mobile
- When & Where: Wednesday, December 12, 6:00 – 9:00, The Bridge
You know us for orchestrating engagement but did you know we’ve also been known to orchestrate a good time? Join us for drinks, snacks, and some of the best views of Nashville at The Bridge, Renaissance Nashville Hotel. Register here to reserve your spot!
3. Visit Healthx at Booth 3 – Apple Watch Giveaways – New Look – Great Tech
- When & Where: Monday, December 10 – Thursday, December 13, Booth 3
Shameless plug alert, but we really are excited to show you what the future looks like at Healthx. See how our healthcare orchestration platform is guiding the customer journey and improving outcomes by connecting payers, providers, and members. Plus, we will be giving away an Apple Watch, all you have to do is stop by the booth and drop your business card off and you’ll be entered for a chance to win.
4. Eat your fill of the famous ‘Nashville Hot Chicken’
- When & Where: Anytime you’re in Nashville, Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
Nashville = country music, big hair, cowboy boots, and our favorite, the city’s signature hot chicken. And why try this famous local dish if you aren’t going to have the best? Hattie B’s is the hot chicken joint to hit while you’re in town.
5. Get Hype with Johnny Cupcakes
- When & Where: Tuesday, December 11, 10:45 – 11:45, Room 101
Familiar with the cult-followed phenomenon that is Johnny Cupcakes? Well, it’s a t-shirt bakery, and customers are fanatic about the brand (don’t believe us, look up that tattoos). The Johnny Cupcakes himself, CEO and Brand Hysteria Expert, will share his insights about building customer loyalty, providing memorable experiences, and inspiring innovation.
6. Bonus Tip
- When & Where: Anytime you’re in Nashville, Peg Leg Porker
I know we said this list would be five things but we couldn’t help but share one bonus item with you. Hannah at Healthx happens to be a cowboy boot wearing, country music loving, bbq aficionado, and she knows a thing or two about Nashville. Hannah stands by the guarantee that Peg Leg Porker has hands-down, the best mac & cheese you’ll have in Nashville, and maybe anywhere.
See you in Music City!