AHIP’s annual Institute & Expo is this week and we are on our way to Nashville, Tennessee. Check out our quick list of the must see, must dos that we are most excited about.
1. Chat with Healthx about our new engagement modules at booth 1113
- When & Where: Wednesday, June 19 – Friday, June 21, Booth 1113
Shameless plug alert, but we really are excited to show you our new Clinical and Provider Engagement Modules. Already have an engagement platform… no problem, with these standalone Engagement Modules, you can add our proven features and functionality to any existing platform. Game change, am I right? Plus, we will be giving away an Apple Watch, all you have to do is stop by the booth and drop your business card to be entered for a chance to win.
2. Opening night concert with Midland
- When & Where: Wednesday, June 19, 7:00 – 9:00, Grand Ballroom, Level 4
What better way to end day one with a concert in the heart of Music City, USA! If you haven’t already checked them out, Midland are up and comers on the country scene with an ACM New Vocal Group of the Year award under their belts.
3. Join the conversation with legendary sports icon, Billie Jean King
- When & Where: Friday, June 21, 12:00 – 12:45, Grand Ballroom, Level 4
Billie Jean King is respected and influential, on and off the tennis court, as a champion for social justice and equality. She’ll be closing the week with a discussion about how to break down barriers and open doors.
4. Test your tastebuds with ‘Nashville Hot Chicken’
- When & Where: Anytime you’re in Nashville, Moore’s Famous Fried Chicken
We are big fans of events held in Nashville. Sure, the music is great, but we are working on eating our way through the city’s most famous hot chicken restaurants every time we visit. This time we suggest Moore’s Famous Friend Chicken, an unsuspecting joint in a Hendersonville strip mall, where the flavor, spice, and love all run deep.
See you in Music City!